Flexible Packaging Inks
POLYFLEX Ink Series
A waterbased system designed for 200 to 1000 Line aniloxes. The POLYFLEX ink system can be formulated to offer the most desirable properties given end use application and requirements by balancing of resolubility versus resistance for light, medium and heavy duty surface print. Suitability testing is required; typical substrates HDPE, LDPE, OPP).
- Viable alternative to solvent-based systems and solvent related legislation and costs
- Excellent Resolubility and Printability
- Excellent Resistance (water resistance, deep freeze, alkaline, etc.)
LAM Polyflex Ink Series
A versatile waterbased system formulated on a backbone of self-crosslinking polymer and is suitable for use in medium-duty lamination jobs such as snack foods or confectionery packaging. These inks perform on a wide variety of flims (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, and some Polyester).
- Excellent Printability for both line and combo printing
- Improved bond strength
- Economic formulations with high color strength