The Narrow Web Industry which, has been historically limited to Tag and Label is now moving into flexible packaging. Join us for a half day seminar with industry experts to learn about opportunities and challenges while entering this growing market segment.
- Narrow Web Press Configurations for Packaging — Press Requirements for Flexible Packaging, Web Preparation, Cleaning and Surface Tension, Static Control, Web Transportation and Mgt, Idlers, Tension, Temperature and Register Lamination Systems
- Different Substrates for Flexible Packaging—Structured Laminates, Lidding, Overwrap and Unsupported Films, Print Adhesion, Barriers, Heat/Cold Seal Defined.
- Coatings and Adhesives—Functional Barriers, FDA Compliance, Finishing and relationship to FDA, Types of Flexible Packaging
- Proper Ink Systems Selections—Overview of Flexo Ink System, Printability vs Resistance, Wettability of Substrates, End use considerations for Ink Formulations
- Proposition 65 Updates—What is the latest with Prop. 65 as related to Packaging
Who should attend?
Owners, CEO, CFO, Plant/Production Managers, Press Operators and Converters that are interested in Flexible Packaging Market. If you wish to make Hotel Reservations, call 714.635.9000 ask for Fullerton College Rate ‘FCO’.
Paul Teachout, VP Sales & Marketing, Nilpeter, USA
Substrates for Flexible Packaging
David Parsio, Business Development Manager, Multi-Plastics, Inc.
FDA Compliance, Coating and Adhesives
Robert Stoebe, Nicoat Coatings & Adhesives
Narrow Web Inks for Flexible Packaging
Lutz Braun, Flexo-Technologies, Inc.
Proposition 65 Updates
Gerry Bonetto Ph.D., VP Government Affairs, PIASC
Thank you to our sponsors: